Community Action surrounding Medicine / Patient Education Solutions
– Wade Laughter on plans and solutions to get medicine to our communities. Keeping Medical Cannabis relevant.
Language/marketing we can use that supports patients and future medicinal laws.
– Mike Frost on products that have been successful for patients that can easily be created by farmers and product makers.
– Pauline Kounis on How cannabis and farmers can better support people in my situation.
– Valerie Corral (WAMM Collective) on important actions we can do as a collective to get proper education out to consumers and medicine to patients. (Sarah Russo).
– Martin Lee and Zoe Sigman on ideas, education, marketing to support the message that cannabis is medicine. How do we make sure the public knows we support medicine?
– Ethan Russo on extractions to avoid for patients and the medical market. Specific cannabinoids and terpenes to avoid with seriously ill patients.
Nishi Whiteley – Author, Chronic Relief, A Guide to Cannabis for the Terminally & Chronically Ill.
Erika Winters & Wendy Mintey
-Sky Dunn-Sarvis and Sierra Snodgrass on the Pure Athlete Collective
What chemovars and phenotypes to strive for as farmers for ill patients/children.
-Liz Blaz on preparing for the market through valuable educational marketing.
-Zoe Sigman on CBD and the new FDA regulations and claims. How to navigate to keep our CBD products on the market?